Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Food For Thought - Chef Meow


   I am a foodie. One might say I am obsessed with food. I cook it, I eat it, I teach it. I smell foods and am whisked into a world of my own where ingredients marry and blend in a way that is both pleasurable and desireable.
   I am a mountain girl. My idea of exotic food used to be Chinese Take Out. I remember feeling so adventerous when I first tried sushi. Then I moved to the city. The Bay Area to be exact where every food is available at my finger tips. A playground for a young chef in the making.
  I began working at my dream job, teaching kids how to cook. A group of five year olds learning to make lemon scones called me Chef Kitty, which in turn became Chef Meow.
   So here I am, creating and cooking, all while be being inspired in one of the most diverse and frankly intimidating cities in the country...

No comments:

Post a Comment